Wednesday, May 3, 2017

April Favorites | Beauty + Lifestyle

Hey! Happy Hump Day!

Remember last week when I said I was going to post every Wednesday and Friday? And then I didn't post on Friday? Opps. Hubby's birthday was Thursday so I was super busy all day and didn't have time to sit down and write a blog post. I was going to do a Friday Favorites post, but since today I'm sharing my favorites from April, I'm just going to include some lifestyle favorites in this post that I was going to share on Friday. 

MAKEUP
I've been into my Lorac Pro Palette lately. I forgot how much I love this palette, and it's super great for everyday looks as well as something a little more dramatic!
I've been using the Stila Stay All Day Bronzer almost every day for the past month or so. I will admit that I gave this a not so good review when I first bought it. I've since changed my mind about it, and think its great for bronzing up my face. I don't like it for contouring, which is why I originally didn't care for it. I also love how big the pan is!
For foundation I've been using the Sonya Kashuk Soft Focus Matte Foundation a ton. This is the newest edition to my foundation collection, and I bought this as an attempted to replace my favorite drugstore foundation with a Cruelty Free one. I do like this, but I'm not going to go into much details because I have a review for it coming soon!
The lipsticks I've been using the most are the Nyx Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken and Maybelline Nude Lust with Nyx Lipliner is Natural. Both are great everyday shades, with the Maybelline one being more on the neutral side.

HAIR AND SKIN CARE
I've been loving this Pura D'or Organic Argan Oil* to help with super dry ends on my hair. This was sent to me awhile ago from Pure D'or along with some shampoo and conditioner that I didn't care for, and never gave this oil much of a try until recently. It's a light oil so it doesn't feel too heavy on my hair.
I recently started using the Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solution Toner again and I forgot how amazing this stuff is. It clears up my skin so fast if I have any problems!

LIFESTYLE 
I've been enjoying these Satwa Sandalwood Incense lately, and they smell super amazing. 
I bought this little piece of Rainbow Fluorite at a crystal shop a few weekends ago and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. 

On Netflix I recently watched 13 Reasons Why and overall really loved how the show turned out. I read the book years ago, and I hope they make a season 2. 
Right now I'm currently watching The Magicians on Netflix and its super good. I'm almost done with the series, and I'm also hoping for a season 2 of this show as well! This one was also made off of a book too, and I'm thinking about picking them up to read. 
I definitely recommend watching both of these shows if you haven't already!

So this concludes my favorites for April! What have you been loving and into lately? Share your favorites with me in the comments!

Check out my Etsy Shop if you haven't already! Also, I have a giveaway up on my shop Instagram right now and I'd love for you all to enter! 




No comments:

Post a Comment